Make innovation possible - Become an AgeLab volunteer today!
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the MIT AgeLab volunteer community. Register at the link below to be added to our volunteer contact list. You will be joining a group of thousands of people of all ages who participate in our research studies. Your contribution will help advance our research and improve quality of life across the lifespan. Once you are registered, you will be contacted and given information about current studies, including qualifications to participate and compensation offered.
Registration is available online here.
What impact do volunteers have?
All research we do at the AgeLab relies on volunteers from the Boston area
- Driving our simulator Miss Daisy
- On-road driving with our computer-equipped AwareCar
- Using our NavStudio to better understand how people use technologies and process financial or health information
- Participating in a survey or focus group;
- Designing your own controls for a household appliance; or,
- Going to the grocery store and preparing a meal in your own home.