Disruptive Demographics: Online Publication on Global Aging, Technology & Innovation
Business and government are navigating interesting times. The future is both older and technologically-enabled. The new demands of old age, expectations of 45+ consumers, and the creative use of technology to respond to those demands will disrupt existing business models and public policies in industrialized and developing economies around the world -- transforming the future of markets and public policy.
Selected articles in Disruptive Demographics:
- Investing So You Can Work in Retirement
- What if Robots Could Cuddle?
- China's Next Manufacturing Challenge - Children
- Is Business Prepared for a Three-Generation Workforce?
- Does Age Predict Technology Adoption?
- Early Retirement: A Bad Idea Back Again
- Is 75 the New 65?
- Innovation & the Future of Aging Services
- Future of Retirement? Looks Like Work
- From High-Tech Caregiving to Retirement Planning: Keep It Simple Stupid
- Caregiving & Going It Alone: When Life at Home Impacts Productivity at Work